I’m an experienced Senior Java Developer\Architect looking for a long — term contract.
I’m skilled at
- ui/db/logic layers
- api design
- binary protocols design
Networking stack & Operations:
- tcp/ip tuning
- binary protocols
- messaging (i.e. JMS-type systems)
- clustering, redundancy & failover techniques (i.e. 24×7 processing systems with SLA guarantees)
- monitoring (graphite, zabbix, etc..)
Software development lifecycle & Requirements management:
- working with complex system requirements
- getting the Big Picture techniques: workflow diagrams, data flow diagrams, ERDs, UML, etc..
- agile processes
Used a bit
Some development experience
Proven development experience in several commercial projects
Used a lot
Used a lot and love that tool for any kind of project. Expert level of understanding.
- Java (Core, NIO, Networking, Multithreading)
- Oracle 10g
- МS SQL
- REST & JSON
- transport: tomcat, jetty
- jax-rs impl: cxf, jersey, resteasy
- json obj mapper: jackson
- documentation: swagger
- XML & SOAP
- jax-ws, apache axis, apache cxf, xpath, dom4j, xstream, etc
- Messaging & processing
- kafka / jafka
- luxun / bigqueue
- zeromq / jeromq
- network libraries: mina/netty/java nio/java sockets/etc
Build process & tools:
- Intellij IDEA
- continuous delivery/deployment
- team processes (scrum, agile)
- ssh/bash/linux administration
A bit about my @Office career
More than 10 years of extensive experience at Software Engineering.
Over 4 years at Technical Lead positions.
Current position is Java Architect in R&D dept for in-house telecom company.
Master degree in Computer Science.
Certified Scrum Master.
Oracle Certified Java 6 Devloper (95 % result)
blog (in russian): http://www.duct-tape-architect.ru/